Posts Tagged button collections
One of my occasional Tuesday posts where I don’t say much (for me) but this could equally well have gone into my other, even more occasional series of posts entitled ‘Excuses Not To Do The Housework’.
I needed two dark brown or black buttons.
My main button jar is huge and has to be emptied out and searched through to find matching colours and styles.
I was fed up with it.
I’ve been meaning to have a ‘sort out’ for ages though not necessarily in the middle of a Sunday afternoon when I was planning to do something else.
Creams, Yellows and Reds.
Pastel greens, apricots and pale blues.
Purples, pinks and so many, many browns. Why is that?
Next time I need two black buttons the same size and type, it won’t take me all afternoon.
Dog Collars and Bandanas
- Tight Lipped Tuesday #28
- Sunday Snow
- Scrapping Scraps
- Talking About ‘Stuff’ – A Moving Story With Some Welcome Diversions
- Keeping On The Right Side Of The Law
- Scraphappy and a Half July
- Two Wooly Collie Crosses
- Scraphappy (birth)Day – June
- Tight Lipped Tuesday #27
- Pooch Portrait Gallery
- Tight Lipped Tuesday #26
- ScrapHappy May
- Stockpiling Summer Dresses in Lockdown
- A Wren’s Nest
- Getting Cross With Cross Stitch
- Arts and Crafts
- Crochet Projects
- Dressmaking Projects
- Excuses Not to do the Housework
- freehand machine embroidery
- Interesting Vintage Finds
- Knitting Projects
- Liberty Hatbox Project
- Life in France
- Life in General
- Miscellaneous Crafts
- needle felting
- Patchwork and Quilting Projects – General
- Pets & Problems